• 100% Isolation; bubble-tight shut-off results in absolutely zero downstream leakage.
• Double-seated design provides bidirectional flow and shut-off.
• Unobstructed flow eliminates turbulence, minimizes pressure drop across valve.
• No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
• Dynamic self-adjusting secondary seal.
• No gate or stem packing is required, eliminating packing leakage and maintenance.
• Long lasting lubrication.
• No metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry.
• Adaptable frame (yoke) design featuring a top-removal stem nut, can be field modified to an air cylinder or bevel gear in the field without welding.
Sizes Ranges from 2” thru 36” (larger size on request)
• Pressure Ratings: 2”-24” 100 psi, 26”-36” 75 psi
• Temperature: Standard Sleeve rated to 80°C, up to 200°C with proper elastomer selection.
• Materials: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex SS, or other special alloys.
• Operation: Manually handwheel or Gear, Electric, Pneumatic or Hydraulic
• Unobstructed flow eliminates turbulence, minimizes pressure drop across valve
• No Gate or Stem Packing is required, eliminate packing leakage and maintenance
• Adaptable frame or yoke design featuring a top-removal stem nut